So here I am...
not knowing much about blogging or how a blog works. I just need someone to listen since my life is pretty much screwed. My best friends in the whole entire life hate me and I feel as if I was thrown under the bus for people to attack me and there is no one here to stick up for me. My heart is hurting and here I am: The bad guy. The one that everyone is looking at and shunning. What did I do you might ask? thats for me and only me to know but im upset. I said somethings that I shouldn't have said and now i'm pretty much screwed. I wrote this poem today because I was really bored and sad: Its called "When all goes wrong"
"When all Goes Wrong"
By XOXOLOVELYHEARTS
when all goes wrong...
I thought that I had someone to stand up for me
Someone to dry my tears away
someone to say, "yeah you messed up but I have your back."
But I screwed up so bad that no one cares enough to be here for me
I've messed up...
only hoping for someone to come by and hear my cry
I guess I only want someone on my side. easier said then done.
- XOXOLOVELYHEARTS 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment